Magnesium is an essential mineral that plays a crucial role in various physiological functions in the body, including muscle function and nerve transmission. Magnesium
Mineral & Company Blog
There are a plethora of benefits to using products that are concentrated. Many of us are using cleaning products (or making our own to
Customers frequently ask us this question, and it’s an important one. You’ll see a “Refrigerate” sticker on the outer box of our shipments. This
- Top 3 Ways Magnesium is Used for Pain (and how it can help you!)
- 5 Reasons to Buy Concentrated Products [Including Topical Magnesium]
- Introducing our new line!
- Blood Test for Magnesium
- Being mindful about what we put on our skin
- To Scent or Not to Scent
- Should I refrigerate my skin care products & kitchen oils?
- Which foods are highest in Magnesium?
- Why are labels so important?
- Finding the Truth in an Era of Greenwashing